Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- You will assist in a wide range of administrative and accounting tasks linked to the management of a portfolio comprising hotel investments in Europe and Asia
- You will assist in reporting to international institutional investors on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Ensure legal entity and managed entity transactions are recorded and reviewed within the defined close period each month
- Prepare, and reconcile general ledger activity in accordance with Lux GAAP
- Ensuring timely preparation and review of all balance sheet reconciliations, profit participating loan calculations, adherence to Lux Advanced Tax Rulings and any other reporting obligations
- Execution of bank payments e.g. suppliers' invoices
- Liaising closely with legal team colleagues to ensure timely completion of all transactions undertaken
- Assist in preparation of external audits where relevant
- Assisting both with VAT declaration and Corporate Income Tax for Luxembourg based entities
- Proactively develop an understanding of statutory reporting requirements through research and communication with outside consultants
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Tax or Finance
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 year experience in accountancy (general and analytic) in an international accounting environment
- Attention to detail
- Used to work under pressure, efficiently handling a lot of duties
- Experience in working in a multi-lingual & multi-cultural environment
- Good communication skills