Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports in Lux GAAP
- When necessary prepare or assist in tax returns, VAT and provisions
- Liaise with external parties according to the needs of the client
- Maintain the accounting records and prepare all financial reports with IFRS treatment
- Bookkeeping on a regular basis to agreed deadlines
- Monitoring and manage receipt of necessary information for its accuracy and completeness
- In charge of preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Liaise with clients to keep them up to date regarding accounting matters
- Create and update templates to enable the production of account
- In charge of making sure the figures are accurate and proof reading of all reports in charge of and accounts
- University degree required. Ideally in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Partial of full qualification of ACCA considered to be a great asset
- Computer literacy is essential (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP is a must. IFRS previous exposure considered to be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of bookkeeping and accounting issues
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg company law and domiciliation procedures is desirable but not a prerequisite
- Fluency in English and/or in French and German as well as other EU languages