Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Perform general office duties
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Organisation of travel arrangements and agenda
- Preparation and review of invoices/payments
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate offices
- Administration and oversight of suppliers, filing and archiving
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning/ security/ services
- Ongoing administrative support for small employees team
- Company Secretarial tasks (legal filings, assisting with board preparation, handling POAs, notarisation, apostille etc.)
- Fluent in English, German or French would be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills (ready to organize new office)
- Motivated, fast learner, self-starter, high problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented personality with follow through and execution and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced experience in MS office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook