Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Monitor, coordinate and oversee the financial, physical and regulatory operations of the assigned portfolio/properties
- Oversee property management and service providers to ensure optimum property and unit performance
- Monitor and track occupancy levels, review leasing incentives to maintain a continued awareness of market trends
- Provide assistance to property management firms in identifying and resolving occupancy issues
- Monitoring the financial status of assigned properties/portfolio
- Develop and compile property operating budgets
- Review property monthly reports and financial statements, analyze performance against budget
- Overseeing the physical condition including maintenance and capital needs of assigned properties/portfolio
- Track maintenance issues and ensure they are resolved in a timely, cost effective manner and budget
- Assess, schedule, and coordinate capital improvement and/or maintenance requirements
- Responsible for disposition and repositioning planning as needed
- Managing property/portfolio risk management and compliance activities
- Conduct periodic reviews of managing agents and unit resident files to ensure compliance with mandated regulatory requirements
- Review legal documents and prepare, negotiate and monitor master leases with service providers and retail tenants
- Work collaboratively with the Management to determine proposed unit population and occupancy projects, level of staffing required, space planning, market conditions, financial obligations and other criteria which influence asset management progra
- Ideally University degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- German and English language proficiency
- Experience in the field
- Willingness to travel to another jurisdiction
- Self-starter with good time management skills