Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Accounting tasks linked to the management Company of a portfolio comprising investments in Europe and Africa
- Review of reporting to international institutional investors on an annual and quarterly basis
- Ensure legal entity and managed entity transactions are recorded and reviewed within the defined close period each month
- Prepare, and reconcile general ledger activity in accordance with Lux GAAP ensuring timely preparation and review of all balance sheet reconciliations, profit participating loan calculations, adherence to Lux circular and new requirements and any other reporting obligations
- Liaising closely with legal team colleagues to ensure timely completion of all transactions undertaken
- Controlling and reviewing the preparation of external audits where relevant
- Review of Financial statements under Lux gaap, filing the financial statements under the Ecdf platform
- Review of VAT declaration and Corporate Income Tax for luxcos
- Proactively develop an understanding of statutory reporting requirements through research and communication with outside consultants
- Degree in business administration, accounting, tax or finance/ graduate degree in accountancy
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 year experience in accountancy in Luxembourg (general and analytic) in an international accounting environment
- Attention to detail
- Used to work under pressure, efficiently handling a lot of duties
- Used to work in a multi-lingual & multi-cultural environment
- Good communication skills