Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Advising clients on all matters relating to banking and finance, equity and debt capital markets and securitisation, as well as regulatory issues
- Being involved in a wide variety of finance operations such as secured lending, acquisition and real estate finance, financial collateral arrangements, bond issues and listings on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, etc.
- Initiating, building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Completed a postgraduate law degree, ideally complemented with an additional degree (LL.M or Business School degree)
- Meaningful banking & finance / corporate experience (1-3 years' post qualification experience), ideally in a top tier law firm with international exposure
- To be admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or another EU jurisdiction / to have attended or to be eligible to attend the CCDL
- Team player, professionally active in an international environment
- Autonomous, dynamic, flexible, proactive, service-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English and French. Any other language would be an asset