Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
The purpose of this role is to develop and lead jurisdictional services to a diverse portfolio of Real Estate clients. Candidates should have a clear vision of the opportunities available and services required in the Real Assets market and demonstrate the skills and desire to build upon the existing foundations and deliver on that vision.
The successful candidate will lead the delivery of all services from Luxembourg and be a member of the Real Assets leadership team. The successful candidate will support the Jurisdictional Head of Real Asset Services in developing and delivering the business plan to meet the Group’s growth plans.
Our client’s Luxembourg Real Assets team currently has over 80 dedicated client facing staff. As a strategic growth area, we are projecting continued growth in the services that we provide to this asset class.
- Assist with the design and lead the implementation of the jurisdictional business plan in accordance with Group strategy and values
- Be engaged with a portfolio of real assets clients ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Lead the real assets team, motivate, nurture and develop engaged employees
- Support the business development programme by proactively developing client and intermediary relationships
- Contribute to client development opportunities and lead new client proposals for Luxembourg
- Oversee performance against financial and non-financial objectives
- Maintain and build client relationships ensuring that the delivery of client service meets agreed service levels
- Develop and enhance relationships with client advisors, intermediaries and other introducers of work
- Work closely with other team members across the wider group to strengthen cross jurisdictional relationships with colleagues and mutual clients
- Act as Manager of client companies & funds
- Deliver effective leadership in accordance with Groups's values
- Manage the performance of the teams ensuring reporting deadlines are met, with oversight on planning, scheduling, and monitoring of workloads
- Actively manage the performance management and development of all team members, including acting as a mentor to your direct reporting lines
- Ensure all individuals and teams receive appropriate training and development to nurture their potential and progress as individuals within the business
- Demonstrate effective communication within the teams, providing regular reporting and feedback, so that all targets are met
- Act as a subject matter expert providing technical guidance when required
- Lead a team of operational senior managers and managers
- Ensure company compliance, risk management and procedural policies are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with support teams to ensure systems and operations are developed to support the services provided
- Be an Ambassador of the group in the market deploying resources on key initiatives to ensure success
- Contribute towards the business as a whole, for instance, in identifying improvements in policies and procedures that apply across the business
- Ensure appropriate information and best practice is shared between designated client services teams
- Act as a high authority on day to day queries and as a 4-eyes signatory on service delivery
- Work in conjunction with the business development team, to design and deliver a business development strategy
- Help grow the business through locally developed leads as well as cross selling to existing Group clients
- Lead and participate in new client proposals and pitches as necessary and manage the onboarding of new clients
- Support and, where appropriate, work alongside those with operational responsibility for alternative service offerings in the Group
- Relevant degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- At least 9 years' of relevant experience in the portfolio management of alternative investment funds
- Candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification with substantial PQE
- Experience in a similar role either in house or at outsourced service provider
- A strong relevant professional network
- Strong technical knowledge, understanding the services being provided and the underlying structures
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and intermediaries
- Team leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and develop others
- Ability to design and implement strategy
- Effective communicator in both written and oral communication formats
- Solution-orientated critical thinking
- Very high level of integrity and dependability
- Quick learner of new systems and great with people
- There is a requirement to travel to various locations for business development purposes
- Up keeping good client relationships, and building relations with colleagues and teams in other Group jurisdictions.
- Training will be provided, both in house for relevant technical knowledge
- Support will be given to those seeking to upgrade their qualifications to enhance professional development