Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- To advise and assist on the set up of investment funds and/or holding vehicles, regulated and unregulated
- To review and draft constitutional set-up, financing and other corporate documents as required
- To review and draft offering memoranda and management regulations, partnership agreements, management and advisory agreements and servicing contracts in connection with a wide variety of RAIFs, UCIs, SIFs, SICARs and other unregulated investment vehicles
- To advise on M&A transactions and financing of international acquisitions, in coordination with clients or law firms from other jurisdictions
- To provide ongoing support to senior lawyers/partners in advising domestic and international clients on diversified legal matters in the domain of business law and investment
- To participate to business development activities
- Completed a postgraduate law degree, ideally complemented with an additional degree (LL.M or Business School degree)
- Meaningful corporate and/or funds experience (1-2 years' post qualification experience) ideally in a top tier law firm with international exposure
- To be admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or another EU jurisdiction / to have attended or to be eligible to attend the CCDL
- Team player, professionally active in an international environment
- Autonomous, dynamic, flexible, proactive, service-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English and French. Any other language will be an asset