Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Credit Risk Control and Operational Risk Control functions in Luxembourg as well as its branches and subsidiaries
- Primary investment risk coverage for manager due diligence
- Reporting to the Board of Directors and CEO
- Engage in regular dialogue and participate in regular manager reviews with the due diligence teams
- Assess risks across the manager platform in response to market events, emergent risks or portfolio performance
- Participates in governance committees covering onboarding and ongoing review of managers
- Support in the review of private equity & real estate transactions
- Provides risk control advice and guidance on development, implementation and maintenance of risk policies as well as procedures and control
- University degree in Finance, Economics. Secondary degree in Law could present great asset
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of of practices and principals of risk management
- Excellent understanding of the financial market, operational aspects and process flows and a thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Strong leadership atributes and team building qualities
- Good communicating skills
- Strong strategic, analytical and planning skills
- Fluency in English, German a/o French would be considered as an advantage