Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP independently on behalf of client companies
- Prepare annual, quarterly or monthly management accounts for client companies
- In charge of the portfolio of clients ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaison with tax advisers to ensure corporation tax requirements are satisfied
- Liaison with tax advisers to ensure VAT requirements are satisfied
- Responsible internal accounting
- In charge of invoicing process and debtors follow up
- Arrange for the planning of the client companies
- Support Senior Management with regards to other aspects of client work such as corporate legal and tax
- Maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients and other (internal / external) stakeholders
- Act a as director in some client companies
- Preparation and submission of FVC and Central Bank SPV returns
- Track record of working in similar position in Luxembourg
- A degree in finance / accounting / business economics or similar academic background
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience (SPV, securitization)
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or local GAAP with previous exposure to consolidation
- Commercial, service-minded, hands-on and dynamic attitude plus international mind-set
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong analytical skills and leading by example
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and time management/prioritization skills