Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Managing and monitoring legal, tax and the daily accounting of client companies of the company in question based in Luxembourg
- Responsible for the preservation and maintenance of contacts with the client(s) and any professional intermediary(ies) (i.e. legal counsel, tax advisor, managers, bankers, notaries, company auditors) and the verification of any deed, agreement, contract , document, etc... required to implement structures and necessary to establish the accounting of client companies of the company
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts, VAT returns, annual tax returns, cash flow overview, budget, payment of bills, issuing invoices
- Monitoring of collection of invoices issued by the Employer to the Employer's corporate customers
- Assistance and preparation of minutes of the meeting of shareholders (ordinary or extraordinary), and proxies, list of attendance
- Assistance and preparation of minutes of the meeting of the Board of Directors or Managers and the proxies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience within the trust and corporate services business and/or financial services
- Dynamic, proactive, highly organized and detail-orientated with a client focus
- Able to manage client and internal relationship & team player
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills
- Fluency in French and English are essential; other languages will be an advantage