Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Responsible for setting up, on-boarding and on-going servicing of the clients
- Act as Fund Administration senior servicing representative
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients and launch of new structures including Fund, SPV and General Partners
- Manage and develop the relationship with the clients and their intermediaries
- Oversee the service delivery on the client portfolio to ensure quality delivery in line with agreed service levels
- Manage significant changes (structure, activity, regulatory) and investment transactions on client portfolio
- Organize the Boards of Directors and Shareholders’ meetings, as well drafting the related agendas and minutes
- Ensure that Corporate and Fund Documentation is complete and in good order
- Follow up on the overall client and regulatory requirements with respect to the assigned portfolio
- Ensure best practice process and compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Ongoing awareness and management of client revenue and profitability targets, including fees schedules
- Identification and communication of service/business development opportunities
- +10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience in NAV delivery
- Additional qualifications in Accounting or Company Secretary considered as strong asset
- Transfer Agency operations
- Experience in service of unregulated and regulated AIF structure
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg Fund structures and applicable law & regulations
- Knowledge of PFS Paxus system a strong advantage
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- Dynamic, flexible and a good team player
- Accountability, attention to detail and constant focus on quality and client service
- Proactive in identifying, resolving and/or escalating potential issues
- Desire and ability to build productive and collegiate relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a dynamic and proactive way
- fluent in English. Additional languages such as French, Spanish and German
- The Fund Services department of our client provides full Fund Administration services to a broad range of regulated and unregulated alternative investment fund structures. The Client Relationship Manager (SCRM) is part of the Fund Services Department and will have lead responsibility for ensuring quality of delivery and service experience of key strategic clients.