Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provision of high quality client relationship management, corporate secretarial and domiciliation services delivered to a portfolio of clients
- Incorporation and daily management of a portfolio of entities active in different sectors (private equity, real estate, intellectual property, etc.)
- Serving the clients’ needs within a compliance related framework
- Taking ownership of the file and being the principal contact of the client
- Understanding of the structure and needs of the client
- Ensuring client companies are at all time in a good legal standing with prompt and accurate follow up to the client and/or advisors demands
- Relevant professional qualification (Bachelor or Master degree in Law, Finance or Accounting)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within the corporate services business, law firm and/or financial services
- Fluent in English and French/German, other languages are an advantage
- Highly organized and detail-orientated with a strong client focus
- Able to manage multiple client portfolios and internal relationships
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a dynamic and proactive way
- Familiarity with fiscal and financial engineering (especially Real Estate Financing & Private Equity, hybrid financial instruments, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg law/regulations, as well AML/KYC requirements