Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide excellent, high quality level of accounting service to clients and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent service to clients
- Guard and adhere to all requirements for Client Companies regarding Risk Management as well as Corporate Governance
- Execute the responsibilities and fulfill all the functions of a Client Board Director
- Set up board meetings and prepare high quality documents and MI in a timely manner
- Set up master files for new clients and collate and manage initial set up documents and set up of Bank Accounts
- Prepare/review client management accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare/review client statutory accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare/review and ensure submission of all the clients’ required statutory returns including VAT in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop effective working relationships with the client, their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships
- Establish strong relationships with clients, understand their needs and ensure that their service delivery expectations are met or exceeded
- Manage the payroll needs for and on behalf of clients
- Support senior management in the investigation and resolution of client relationship issues, ensuring timely escalation of more complex client queries and issues to the CSD
- Identify opportunities and implement agreed changes that improve the business’s profitability
- Actively seek opportunities for growth and profitability through a deep understanding of the clients current needs and future plans
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the industry and competitors in the market place
- Ensure that all time spent is properly recorded for optimum fee recovery
- Experience within an accounting practice and/or similar corporate services company in an international environment
- Evidence of a high standard of customer service delivery
- Client relationship management experience within an international business environment
- Commercially focused with a track record in improving financial performance of either a client or client portfolio
- Mentoring more junior team members
- Technical expert for managing and resolving client queries and issues
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant IT platforms and applications
- Experience with Local GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with compliance will be an advantage
- Strong management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to make and communicate rational judgements in a decisive manner.
- Strong team player
- Resilient and can work in a fast pace environment
- Hands-on and pragmatic, practical, methodical and flexible in approach
- Strong relationship builder