Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with intermediaries and clients with a specific focus on expansion of the network with new intermediaries and new clients;
- Growing the business by driving sales and business development by marketing the company to potential new clients and taking responsibility for local/global business proposals
- Identifying potential introducers and strategic partners and building and helping maintaining robust working relationships with these partners
- Developing and executing specific marketing initiatives aligned to broader business objectives
- Developing relationships with key clients, both locally and internationally, as well as developing new opportunities (cross-sell/up-sell)
- Helping in setting-up and on-boarding of Luxembourg investment structures and optimizing client profitability
- Managing the commercial support team and cooperating effectively with local Business Unit Director/Director Client Services/Management
- Involving internal and external resources to achieve personal and company goals
- This role will require traveling on a regular basis and attending relevant industry events
- Up to date legal and fiscal knowledge of the trust business
- A highly credible individual with intellectual ability and a “hands-on” mentality
- Quality, both in personal performance and in team management (including a track record of delivering both results and effective commercial leadership)
- Strategic awareness of business and commercial issues
- In-depth knowledge of corporate services transactions and understanding of relevant compliance & risk issues
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of document preparation, layout, editing and quality control
- Excellent English language skills are mandatory, any other additional languages would be considered as an advantage.
- 6-8 years of professional experience in business development preferably in a corporate services environment, preferably working with Corporate clients and Law firms
- Experience of commercial or business development
- Experience with working on international projects
- Preferably having experience on Luxembourg structures and international structuring