Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Preparation of corporate calendar and issuing of meeting electronic invites
- Preparation of meeting agendas, board packs and convening meetings electronically
- Attendance at meetings, taking minutes, circulation of minutes for comments, ensure minutes are signed
- Preparation of action lists and follow up of actions with attendees
- Preparation of shareholder resolutions (e.g. appointment of directors, increases in share capital)
- Co-ordination of EGMs (in conjunction with legal advisors where required)
- Co-ordination of AGMs including preparation of minutes, filing of financial statements
- Preparation of standard agenda and non-standard agenda checklists
- Maintenance of standard templates (documents executed, Power of Attorney log, lists of directors mandates etc)
- Maintenance of electronic filing architecture for new entities / committees
- Maintenance of board pack compilation software access rights
- Ensure relevant filings undertaken with RCS (director appointments, auditor appointments etc)
- Preparation of director and senior manager / conducting officer induction packs
- Arranging execution of documents, notarisation, circulation, etc.
- Branch oversight in respect of various European branches
- Maintenance of the Corporate Code of Conduct
- General advice to the boards and committees on governance related matters
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate structures and a clear understanding of fiduciary responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and to manage a portfolio of structures
- General knowledge of Luxembourg & international tax system and of the local statutory requirements
- Ideally with legal background
- Experience of dealing with senior management
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are of paramount importance
- Excellent written and spoken English, with one of French or German seen as an advantage
- Excellent minute taking skills