Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Prepare relevant documentation for the incorporation of new companies and liaise with notary, lawyers and banks
- Prepare contracts, agreements, reports for review by the experienced coordinators, company administrators or managers
- Ensure that company's Real Estate funds and companies comply with applicable local laws
- Ensure the smooth running of the Real Estate Funds' and companies' affairs
- Provide accurate and timely information to other stakeholders in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Provide lawyers and notaries with any legal documentation requested
- Assist with the documentation for shareholders’ general meetings (annual, ordinary and extraordinary): convening notices, proxies, minutes, filing with the Luxembourg trade and companies register
- Prepare / review any legal documentation related to the investments
- Co-ordinate signatures
- Submit relevant changes to the Luxembourg trade and companies register
- Update shareholders’ and instruments’ registers
- Maintain the internal database
- Co-ordinate the execution of the documents provided by the deal teams/lawyers etc.
- Ensure notarizations and apostille
- Ensure appropriate filing (electronic and physical)
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate structures and a clear understanding of fiduciary responsibilities
- General knowledge of Luxembourg & international tax system and of the local statutory requirements
- Fluent in English and French
- +5 years experience in a similar position
- Classes or Degree in Law or Business Administration a plus
- Ability to work independently and to manage a portfolio of structures
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and collaborative attitude
- Excellent office skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skill – both verbal and written