Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for interpretation of rules affecting the business and identification and analysis of regulatory and legislative changes
- In charge of producing relevant management information for the Company and for Group Compliance
- The consistent application and review of compliance policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations group policy requirements
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Working with Group Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) teams to provide oversight of third parties
- Delivering training to employees and developing a robust compliance culture
- Supporting a range of projects including new fund / product launches
- Through close engagement with the Group Compliance Monitoring Team
- Ensure that the monitoring plans targeted and executed effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to resolve complex issues
- Team player with a supportive approach whilst also being proactive in demonstrating well considered judgements and anticipate merging risks
- It is anticipated for you to have a University degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Relevant compliance qualification (i.e. International Compliance Association) and also a relevant investment management qualification (i.e. Investment Management Certificate, Investment Operations Certificate)
- Professional knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory framework with proven technical ability
- Compliance knowledge of EU regulatory environment for funds and investment services including UCITS and AIFMD regimes