Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Conducting monitoring reviews, in line with French and Luxembourg regulations, providing assurance that business controls and practices align with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all working papers are properly prepared and that suitable and clearly presented recommendations are made when necessary
- Ensuring quality and timely reports are issued to senior management
- Ensuring the timely and appropriate escalation of issues and tracking actions to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Managing the delivery of specific reviews and assessments against agreed deadlines and escalating any slippage against plan to line management in a timely and effective way
- Building relationships with the relevant business areas and other oversight groups, particularly in relation to the planning and implementation of reviews
- Co-ordinating with other monitoring work carried out in overseas offices
- Prior experience of working within the following disciplines: Compliance, Monitoring or Audit role within the Luxembourg or French asset management industry
- Detailed understanding of the regulatory environment and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to communicate to senior management and other key stakeholders
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- Fluent in English and French
- Flexible, hardworking and able to multi task
- Highly motivated individual who is able to manage their own work and timescales but also operate as part of a wider team
- Good attention to detail but with the ability to view the bigger picture when recommending changes to the business areas