Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Contributing to the development of an information system appropriate for the purposes of maintaining up-to-date information in the context of the “Know-Your-Customer” measures and controls
- Appropriate implementation of the Compliance Operational Procedure and promotion of innovation and improvements when necessary
- Establishing efficient channels of communication with relevant Financial Intermediaries
- Ensuring the timely and accurate input of the relevant legal and administrative documentation
- Documenting the relevant compliance events
- Coordinating all operational aspects related to the process
- University degree
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience working for a ManCo in Luxembourg
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg legislation and directives
- Previous exposure to FATCA
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, AML/KYC, CDD and CTF procedures and processes
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Other languages considered an asset
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and commitment
- Precision and accuracy
- Sound judgement
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team spirit
- Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and manipulate data). Knowledge of additional data management IT applications would be an asset