Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Being involved in the drafting and review of internal policies and procedures in relation with the portfolio management of the AIFM
- Manage the portfolio activities of the AIFM (PE/RE/infrastructure/other type of investment strategies) in collaboration with the investment advisors
- Oversight the investment managers portfolio management activities in case of delegation
- Perform due diligence on the investment managers/advisors
- Review of potential investments (compliance with the AIF’s risk profile) and business plan
- Organisation of investment committees
- Ongoing monitoring of investments’ compliance with applicable regulations and AIF’s documentation
- Report to the other conducting officers and to the board of directors
- Being the key point of contact with the CSSF for portfolio management related matters
- Ideally post graduate degree in Finance, Economics or similar fields from university or business school
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant experience within a private equity/real estate asset manager or AIFM
- In depth knowledge of AIFMD, private equity and real estate transactions (any other investment strategy would be considered an asset)
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Proven ability to work in autonomy and take initiatives
- Analytical approach and well organized
- Fluent in English; any other language would be considered an asset (French or German)