Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: T: +352 20 33 4240 or M: +352 691 728 795.
- Responsible for the accounting, reporting, cash management and compliance for several companies’ part of the investment funds
- Ensures all information is correct and accounted for correctly as per local GAAP
- Responsible for invoice payment process (OCR)
- Assists with / ensures proper preparation of (consolidated) financial statements, yearly US Tax reporting packages
- Supports the team with statutory audits to meet all local compliance deadlines
- Responsible for fund flow management and thereby closely working together with the management
- Ensures compliance with law and regulations (including tax regulations, filing tax returns and other requirements)
- Liaises and communicates with internal and external parties such as auditors, tax advisors and stakeholders of the investment funds
- Ensures all reporting activities adhere to relevant external and internal requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy, Controlling, Business Administration and/or Finance
- 2-3 years working experience at a larger audit firm or at a financial services company and experience in an international working environment
- Experience in consolidation of financial statements and knowledge of bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP
- Knowledge of other generally accepted accounting practices is an asset
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Result driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines
- Is fluent in English verbally and in writing. Any other language, such as French/German, will be an asset