Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Conduct and execute the financial administration for clients
- Develop the requested and obliged financial reports for clients such as periodical balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual accounts
- Analyze financial and fiscal data and draw up different in- and external financial/fiscal reports and statements
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions
- Direct contact with the clients and growing the relationship with them
- Developing the business relationship with Tax advisors, Law firms, Investment Managers, the banks and the clients
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or an equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in Accounting
- Good knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Lux Gaap, IFRS)
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Good communication skills, accuracy, flexibility, and a positive minded team player
- Excellent planning skills and ability to deal with time limits
- Experience within financial services or trust is a plus