Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide Legal and Corporate support for client and internal matters
- Review and validate various corporate transactions and draft legal documents
- Review and update internal documentation such as checklists and procedures in line with the latest CSSF and EU regulations
- Provide Company administrative tasks of organizing board meetings, drafting minutes and other corporate governance documents
- Supervise the client onboarding process from compliance and AML/KYC perspective
- Maintain up to date clients corporate records
- Supervise and train more junior team members
- In future hold directorship mandates in clients entities
- University degree in Law, Compliance or Business
- Relevant A-Z Luxembourg corporate governance experience of at least 5 years
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and manage several tasks
- Perfect command of English is mandatory, other languages being an advantage
- Team player with the ability to back up colleagues in a small office environment
- Fluent in English and French