Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Coordinate the implementation of corporate structure initiatives, including entity formations, dissolutions and restructuring
- Responsible for liaising with notaries, law firms and banks
- Prepare board meeting materials and organization of quarterly board and annual shareholder meetings
- Ensure all records and statutory registers (RCS) are properly maintained for the parent company and Luxembourg subsidiaries
- Work cross-functionally with partners in Finance, Risk Management, Internal Audit and other areas on compliance with internal policies
- Prepare corporate resolutions, board minutes and similar corporate governance documents
- University degree or at least 3-5 years of experience working in a similar function
- The ability to work effectively and professionally under time deadlines and pressures
- At least five years of experience in corporate governance and corporate law
- Knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law would be an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Strong individual and project management talents and experience working in a team environment
- Previous exposure to working with senior executives