Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Draft, assess, revise contracts and legal documents
- Apply and carry out incorporation and liquidation rules
- Coordinate the compliance and intake procedures together with the other lawyers in the Firm
- Direct contact with clients and in charge of communication as well as coordination of legal matters with internal and external parties
- In charge of the legal documents assuring all appropriate measures and actions are taken on time and deadlines are met
- Guide acquisitions and reorganizations of client companies and structures
- Work closely with other colleagues and members of the Corporate Legal Department to provide outstanding legal services to the clients
- Very good understanding of the business drivers and when possible create commercial opportunities
- Masters of Law with Membership of a Bar from EU country. MBA or LLM degree a definite plus
- +5 years of professional experience years with 3 years of exposure to Corporate Law ideally working in another law firm in Luxembourg
- Previous exposure to Real Estate or Private Equity transactions considered an asset
- Experience with domiciliation of client companies would be an advantage
- Team-player with "hands on" approach
- Good understanding of corporate governance and clear understanding of Luxembourg and international company law
- Good organizational skills with ability to work independently and accurately
- Sufficient understanding of EU legislation, regulations including procedures and their application
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written and good command of French necessary. Any other EU language is a plus