Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Corporate work in relation to Incorporation and liquidation of the Luxembourg based entities, part of European open ended fund and Global opportunistic funds
- Work together with the Luxembourg Manager Corporate Secretary to assure that the portfolio of entities complies with legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist in drafting standard legal documentation
- Maintain and update hard copy and electronic files maintained in the in-house electronic database
- Update local electronic filings (including UBO register) and publications
- Ensure companies’ records and statutory registers are properly maintained and updated in a timely manner
- Assists with handling compliance requests from other departments
- Ideally University Degree in Law or track record in the field
- ILA, ICSA or other qualification as a Corporate Secretary is an asset
- +3 years of experience in a similar position in the Fund industry or at a Trust service provider in Luxembourg
- Experience in Real Estate transactions considered as an advantage
- Practical knowledge of Luxembourg Corporate Law and electronic filing at local authorities
- Is fluent in English verbally and in writing. French and/or German considered an asset
- Able to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Hard worker, result driven, able to define priorities and meet deadlines
- Is highly organized, good communication skills and the ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Our client offers a challenging position within a small team as part of a large international organization with a professional but informal atmosphere, aimed to deliver first-class business in a first-class way. Competitive salary, lunch vouchers, 26 holidays and an annual development allowance.