Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Responsible for corporate records and make sure that statutory registers are properly maintained and updated
- In charge of the organization of clients meetings, board meetings and preparation of draft minutes and resolutions
- Incorporation of client companies - domiciliation, administration, collection of client due diligence documentation, opening of the bank accounts, creation of administrative records and controls
- Preparation and holding of annual and extraordinary shareholders meetings, communication with notaries
- Preparing contract notes for securitization and fund entities upon investor subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
- Day to day management of the files with the necessary support of other members of the team
- Preparation and follow-up of banking instructions, accurately and on a timely basis
- Build a relationship with intermediaries, third parties and identified key clients
- Assisting with new business procedures including the collection of client due diligence documentation
- Assisting with the preparation or updating of procedures according to company policies where appropriate
- Maintain accurate reports of time spent on time billing modules, on a daily basis
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg’s corporate, fund and securitization structures
- Excellent computer and Microsoft office skills. Experience with Viewpoint a plus.
- Fluent in English, French and German. Any other languages is a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be highly disciplined
- Attention to detail