Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Manage the relationship with key Clients (insurance companies, asset managers, funds, domiciliation agents, etc.) and develop and grow the bank’s business relationship
- Develop and Implement new client relationships in coordination with Business Development Managers
- Assist Business Development in closing deals by bringing detailed product know how
- Assist in the structuring of credit facilities
- Coordination of account opening (KYC/AML)
- Implementation of product sale (e.g. credit facilities, account opening,…)
- Foster strong and trustful relationships across the client’s organization
- Identify needs and business development opportunities in cooperation with the business developers
- Cross selling of banking products (e.g. real estate financing, acquisition financing, etc.)
- Management and monitoring of existing credit facilities (e.g. credit events, debtor information etc.)
- Escalation of client issues and implementation of new product sale and monitoring client profitability
- Review and maintenance of fee schedules
- Follow-up of Compliance / Risk / Legal issues
- Participating in industry events (conferences, networking events, etc.)
- Participating in Project Management and responsible for ensuring client satisfaction
- Education level BAC +4 / 5 or equivalent experience
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a client facing role dealing with institutional clients
- In-depth knowledge of the Luxembourgish financial services market and strong relationship network
- Product know-how covering financing, depositary, custody, general banking services, cash management, treasury and financial markets.
- Knowledge in the field of balance sheet analysis, financial ratios and business management is a plus
- Fluency in English and French are a prerequisite. Knowledge of German considered an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Motivation, drive and commitment, analytical skills and team spirit
- Integrity and strong business ethics, accountability and good presentation skills