Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Overlooking the work of Controllers
- Management of Luxembourg Accounting teams
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting process
- In charge of domiciled company entities including commentary and analysis of the results
- Work closely with the Management to ensure structural and tax compliance across all jurisdictions
- Overview of local statutory compliance
- Management of relationship with external service providers
- Provide finance support for the acquisition and disposal process
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 8-12 years experience in real estate sector and exposure to SEC regulations
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Lux and US GAAP experience
- Strong experience with consolidations, multi-currencies and European jurisdictions
- Experience leading a team
- Able to combine excellent technical accounting skills with strong commercial acumen to provide robust financial analysis/governance and a positive contribution to business profitability and efficiency
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing and communication skills. French and/or German fluency advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel required