Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Report directly to the office managing director
- Primarily responsible for handling all administrative matters for the managing director
- Serving as the point person for HR related matters for the office and coordination of certain matters among the office
- Support Managing Director with all administrative task including booking travel arrangements, managing calendar, organizing meetings/conferences, producing expense reports
- HR Matters: Being the office point person for all HR related matters and liaising with the out-sourced HR provider, initial review of payroll reports, coordination of on-boarding of new employees and exiting of leaving employees
- Other Matters: Circulate documents for signature, accumulate documents for coordination of review with outside counsel
- Track record of working in a similar role in the past
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficient in English—written and verbal
- Experience with Human Resource matters
- Previous experience dealing with Senior Management including internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Office—Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work well managing multiple deadlines and managers