Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- A to Z Accounting and closing of monthly books of investment companies in IFRS and LUX GAAP
- Review interest, dividend calculations, fx, financial instrument revaluation
- Perform reconciliations of financial instruments and compare with banks and investors documents
- Post accounting entries in Prospero and Oracle softwares
- Preparation of audit file and support audit process
- Any other ad hoc accounting task and reports
- Degree in Accounting
- Good knowledge of Financial Instruments (LUX GAAP & IFRS 9)
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Good command of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good interpersonal skills: Positive, reliable and team player
- Deliver high standard services with attention to detail
- Our client as part of the employment package offers: For both positions the company offers an attractive salary in line with profile, 28 days of annual leave, medical insurance, medical insurance for children, lunch vouchers and discretionary bonus.