Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Assist the Manager in relation to all responsibilities associated with clients' Luxembourg financial structures
- Reviewing financial statements. Perform annual conversion to Luxembourg GAAP and provide local expertise and support to other office locations
- Support the NAV review and sign off in accordance with the set procedures
- Work with other office departments and locations to ensure all processes are carried out prior to the valuations being finalized
- The candidate will be required to assist with daily, weekly and monthly NAVs for Luxembourg Alternative Funds
- Ability to manage client relationships and assist in the preparation of Financial Statements for the funds
- Co-ordination and resolution of all fund-related issues
- University degree ideally in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA qualifications a definite plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience gained with audit firm or trust company in Luxembourg
- Excellent skills and previous exposure Luxembourg GAAP is a must
- Previous working experience working with Luxembourg Hedge Funds or PE/RE is considered a great asset
- Experience of working on Luxembourg SPV structures, holding company’s, SOPARFI etc.
- Good working knowledge of financial products, CPEC, IPEC etc.
- Strong client focus skills and commitment to delivering quality at all times
- Experience or knowledge of the production and review of NAV’s
- Knowledge of the reporting for all Luxembourg structures