Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Preparing NAV calculation on a daily/weekly/monthly basis accurately and within defined timeframes
- Prepare bookkeeping and making sure the deadlines are met
- Monitor receipt of necessary information for its accuracy and completeness
- Handling all accounting tasks for a portfolio of companies
- Liaising with external auditors during the preparation of financial annual statements to facilitate the audit review
- Preparing monthly fund reports for CSSF
- Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments within the company in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in monthly and quarterly reconciliations of client bank accounts to the general ledger
- First point of contact for client inquiries regarding booking and their accounts
- Provide assistance in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting as required by the clients
- Monitoring the figures assuring accuracy of the accounts and proof read reports before they are submitted to the Managers
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Previous exposure to Real Estate
- Either studying or planning to start ACCA courses or similar professional qualification
- Fluent in English, German and ideally another EU language
- Able to demonstrate accounting skills
- Previous exposure to corporate bookkeeping is necessary