Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Handling workflows/delegating tasks within the team
- Balance the business of a range of corporate entities by crafting agendas, preparing and distributing Board packs, completing matters arising and minutes and the monitoring Board delegations policies
- Coordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the accurate procedures are in place, and initiate/implement change when required
- Assisting with incorporation of Luxembourg entities as and when required, more specifically in establishing substance requirements and their role as true decision-makers, including reviewing quarterly reports and annual asset plans, and preparing board papers for the physical meetings held in Luxembourg
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place across Europe with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Responding to KYC queries
- Scanning and filing documentation for all of the entities within the structure Experience
- University degree desired
- Qualified Company Secretary experience but not a pre-requisite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (strong minute taking ability required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adapt to shifting time expectations
- Highly organized, attention to detail and with excellent personal time management
- Ability to build positive connections across the business, operations and suppliers at all levels of management up to and including Board of Director level
- Ability to make presentations in person or by conference calls, draft clear and detailed reports
- Familiarity and experience with Blueprint Software is an advantage
- Deep understanding and interest in investment instruments and markets is a plus
- Knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment and vehicles, especially alternatives products
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, our client offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.