Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Work as part of the Fund Board Governance team based in Luxembourg mainly on real asset products.
- Report directly to a Vice President of Fund Board Governance in Luxembourg
- Ensure that the highest governance standards are being applied at all times to a range of real asset companies located in different jurisdictions in Europe
- Working as part of a team, you will ensure that communications between the Boards and the business operate effectively and to the highest standards
- Assure governance requirements are met and that standard company secretarial activities are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Assist and work closely with associates and vice presidents in their funds
- Maintenance of statutory information, including management of the in-house company secretarial software package and updating as necessary
- Update various control lists and prepare statistics related to corporate governance
- Assist in monitoring and updating board diaries for various meetings
- Ensure attendance of participants to meetings and distribution of material
- Responding to basic KYC queries
- Scanning and filing documentation for all of the entities within the structure
- Review documentation and process execution according to company’s and company's procedures
- Prepare (or liaise with parties) filings in the Register of Commerce and Companies and Register of Beneficial Owners
- Provide general company secretarial support and draft various documents under the supervision of the associates and vice presidents (board meetings, minutes, proxies, circular resolutions, AGMs, EGMs, liquidations) for Luxembourg companies and companies domiciled in various jurisdictions, predominantly in relation to investments in Europe
- Assist in the incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions throughout Europe and liaising with service providers to ensure that they are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- Collating company documents for deal closings
- Acting as liaison point with auditors, lawyers, providing assistance / responding to general requests for information where necessary
- Ensuring regulatory filings are adhered to
- Support the strong governance and control framework in place across the organization by adherence to the processes and procedures to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations
- Excellent command of English
- Two year corporate secretarial experience gained within either professional services or industry
- Excellent minute taking ability required
- Knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment and vehicles
- Ability to work autonomously on own tasks, whilst working in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility to adapt to shifting time expectations
- Highly organized and with excellent personal time management
- Attention to detail essential and proofing skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business, operations and suppliers at all levels of management up to and including Board of Director level
- Familiarity and experience with Diligent Software is an advantage
- Our client offers a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO).