Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Organizing, preparing agendas and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Incorporation, liquidation and mergers of companies
- General company secretarial housekeeping including maintaining all statutory company registers and documents
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company
- Paying dividends and managing share option scheme
- Taking a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- University Degree ideally in Economics or in Law
- 1-2 years of experience in the field
- ICSA qualifications considered a great asset
- Fluent written and spoken English and French or English and German
- Experience in the Fund Industry in Luxembourg.
- Detailed knowledge of corporate secretary and Luxembourg corporate law
- Analytical, problem solving and business analysis skills
- Good overview of the legal practices in different countries
- Excellent Communication Skills and experience in handling of MS Office applications
- Willingness to provide a superior internal and external client service
- Highly organized with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize issues at a company level