Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- To select and apply the most appropriate accounting standards and policies (mainly IFRS) for the Fund and Fund subsidiaries
- To liaise with and advise the Consolidation Manager and the Senior Consolidation Manager on accounting and consolidation technical issues
- To ensure adherence to all internal policies and procedures
- To prepare and review the accounting books of the local group entities
- Review of Luxembourg annual accounts of the fund entities
- Prepare and review amortization schedules for intra-group financing
- Cash management
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in an international accounting environment either in public practice or industry and with significant exposure to PCN, IFRS and INREV standards
- University studies or equivalent professional experience.
- Professional accounting qualification, or part qualification preferred, such as ACCA, CPA, or Wirtschaftsprüfer
- Good verbal, written and presentational communication skills in English and German. Italian will be considered as an asset
- Ability to read and discuss journal entries, consolidation adjustments, accounting abstracts and financial reports with the Consolidation Manager or Senior Consolidation Manager
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager is considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg Plan Comptable Normalisé (PCN), IFRS and INREV Guidelines
- Detail oriented and actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient