Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- n charge of the data and corporate documents
- Providing support to the business but most importantly being a valuable member of the Legal and Compliance Team in Luxembourg
- In contact with Luxembourg Administration and assuring that the deadlines are met
- First point of contact when dealing with external providers
- Handling the mail and all internal and external legal correspondence
- Responsible for all communication with banks including processing payments and following on outstanding invoices
- Distributing and filling legal documentsWork alongside with the more senior members of the team and help in organising shareholder meetings as well as meetings of the Boards of DirectorsCollaboration with internal and external service providers (Tax Experts, Auditors, Custodian, etc.) inpreparation of annual (and semi-annual) reports
- Support the account opening processes in close collaboration with the sub-custodians
- Contract management
- Back up to corporate secretary function
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role working in Luxembourg
- Previous exposure to corporate governance and a track record of working as a Legal Assistant or Junior Corporate Officer
- Fluency in German and English, French would be considered as an asset
- Dynamic, supportive and easy to work with
- Team players with willingness to learn new things