Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Head of Accounting in charge of all activities associated with accounting, controlling, monitoring and corporate administration
- Monitor and manage junior members of the team
- Assuring introduction of high quality standards, procedures and quality controls
- Responsible for financial statements and annual accounts of the managed entities
- Ability to establish good relationship with the external providers
- Responsible for maintaining and building relationship with existing and new clients
- In charge of corporate income tax returns and VAT returns
- Provide support to the management in order to set a strategy for the development of the
- company activities
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in working for a PSF licensed company in Luxembourg
- Private Equity and Real Estate previous exposure considered as an asset
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA Qualifications considered as a great asset
- Strong knowledge of Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Proactive, intelligent with good presentational skills and ability to lead the team
- Previous experience in establishing great relationship with clients
- Great interpersonal skills with an understanding of the business drivers
- Fluency in English and French or German. Other European language skills considered as an asset.