Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Serve as one of three conducting officers for the regulated management company in Luxembourg (UCITS, AIFM and ancillary MiFID services) with specific responsibility for legal and compliance and added assignments concerning HR, IT security and distribution oversight
- Acting as one of the more senior members of the office, capable of high level decision making, serving as an escalation point and giving guidance on legal, compliance regulatory and operational questions
- Provide legal support in Luxembourg as the senior lawyer in Luxembourg
- Providing support with business development and the structuring of new products with local reporting responsibility for a fund lawyer
- Representing the company in the industry
- Represent the management company towards the fund boards and report on the activities
- Take responsibility for the regulated activities of the management company towards various internal and external parties (e.g. senior management, auditors, regulator)
- Provide solid guidance in UCITS and AIFM related fund management and ancillary MiFID services matters
- Provide oversight over the European branch activities
- Coordination of the Fund’s year-end Audit processes
- Engage in the daily management of the Luxembourg entity
- Relevant legal qualification, additional post grade qualification may be an advantage
- 10+ years professional experience within the financial sector (preferably asset management/fund specific)
- Solid understanding of the Luxembourg investment fund and segregated account environment
- Ability and interest to collaboratively work cross-border in an international organisation
- Fluency in English, additional sound knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset
- Precise work and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic, organised and self-motivated