Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Management of the Corporate Services team including Accountants, Relationship Managers and Administrative Officers with respect to work allocation, productivity, profitability and efficiency
- Manage, lead and develop the Corporate Services unit, consisting in domiciliation, administration, financial and company secretarial services
- Responsible for overseeing the daily office operations and managing the service of the portfolio of clients with respect to all aspects of corporate legislation
- Ensure that appropriate processes and procedures are in place to comply with regulatory requirements in accordance to the PSF licence and Group standards
- Ensuring office Profitability and performance aligned with the approved business plan for the office
- Liaising with the clients, banks, notaries, lawyers, external advisors and other involved parties
- Liaise and participate with other functional/departmental managers/directors within the Group with respect to operational and business development projects
- Member of the management team
- Responsible for review and improvement of operational procedures
- Ensure compliance with statutory authorities and audit requirements
- Assure contingency plans are in place for all services to include business recovery plans
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of performance metrics and SLAs to the Management
- Maximize utilization of resources and drive cost control measures across operations
- University degree in Business, Tax and/or Legal field
- At least 10 years of working experience in senior management positions in financial services industry (preferably with international exposure)
- Successful staff management experience including performance management and personal development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of operational efficiency issues and quality management and control matters
- Good understanding of key financial services-related legislation
- Strong analytical skills with experience of costing/profitability analysis, preferably within the financial sector
- A solution driven, decision maker, positive and proactive professional
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills good written and verbal communication
- Right attitude, flexible and creative and must be willing to travel.
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and provide necessary support to the management and subordinates
- Fluent in French and English any additional languages considered as an advantage