Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Representing Group Risk function vis-à-vis internal and external stakeholders
- Overlook implementation of relevant Group Risk policies, methodologies, rules and directives in line with uniform group-wide guidance whilst also considering specific local requirements as needed
- Ensure divisional risk management needs are fulfilled
- Participate to the implementation and management of oversight controls, risk analysis in line with standard company procedures
- Analysis and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management and clients
- Assist the Conducting Officers with their daily function
- Daily risk reporting preparation and review with the necessary escalation of critical issues
- Review fund’s risk profiles and calibrate risk limits
- When needed conduct risk reviews for all managed products to assess the effectiveness of risk monitoring and its adequacy with the risk profile
- Performing pre-trade checks for non liquid assets and an oversight on the AIFs valuation
- Participate to the review of the Risk Management Processes and internal policies
- In charge of the Risk function and support the Management in overall business activities of the organization
- Provide input into various projects
- Other ad-hoc analysis and tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activities
- At least 10 years of experience within risk management, with a strong economic background
- Investment management background a strong advantage, with experience of AIFM
- University degree in Finance, or Economics or equivalent
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to handle multiple business tasks
- Proven ability to work alone and demonstrative use of initiative
- Fluency in English is compulsory any other EU languages considered as an asset