Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Management of complete recruitment and selection process
- Support the Global Head of HR with staff development, engagement and motivation strategies to increase staff retention rates
- Assist to implement and develop HR strategies to support the business
- Implement, oversee probation and performance appraisals
- Run regular audits of compliance at the clients’ property, meet the team and be the main contact person for all staff
- Assistance with training needs, programs and health & safety matters in conjunction with engineering
- Assistance with management and employee relations in regard to grievance, disciplinary procedures and legal compliance
- Ensure compliance with employment regulations and statutory requirements
- Assistance with pensions scheme questions UK based staff
- Audit/regular controls of absence/sickness levels
- Creation, implementation and updating of staff handbook
- Assistance to Global Head of HR in payroll management
- Maintaining the HR database and systems and the ongoing streamlining of current processes
- 3-5 years experience working in HR field
- Education to a degree level, ability to demonstrate a wide range of skills and knowledge within the respective discipline
- Relevant qualification that is recognized within the industry
- Fluent in English and French
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Readiness to travel when required