Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to email@example.com or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 27 32 4000.
- Work closely with an experienced Senior Accountant
- Providing assistance in managing portfolio of client companies in accordance with procedures (Annual Accounts, Tax records etc.)
- Assist the payroll process
- Assisting in communication with external providers and government institutions ACD, CCSS, ITM, ADEM, etc.
- Filing and assisting with archiving clients’ records and documentation
- Prepare payment instructions for online banking systems, with supporting documents for clients
- Understand the different requirements/process for payments for different client companies
- Prepare relevant correspondence where appropriate and review prior to verification by the Management
- Deal with matters in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with relevant organizational policies and procedures, supporting the Management to mitigate risks around the corporate services function
- Holder of a BAC +2/3 diploma constituting an asset
- Previous experience in a similar role in Luxembourg considered an asset
- Knowledge of Luxembourg labor law and tax legislation relating to wages
- Eager to learn well-organized team player with professional and autonomous attitude
- Proficiency in Word and Excel software, with SM3 and BOB50 accounting software considered an asset
- Fluent in French is essential. German or Luxembourgish considered an asset
- Our client offers diversified and interesting work in a human-sized team, continuous training opportunities, attractive remuneration and a pleasant working environment within an experienced team with a flexible work schedule.