Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the below APPLY button. Please make sure to include Reference# of the position in question.
If the role is not in-line with your expectations but you would like to receive professional advice regarding your career, Luxembourg labour market or more information about other current job opportunities please contact us either by using one of the two electronic forms available on this website or by calling our Luxembourg office at: +352 691 728 795.
- Collaborating with a team of 2-5 people
- Supporting the preparation of the fund’s bookkeeping
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements according to LUXGAAP or IFRS (as adopted by the EU)
- Liaising closely with clients, audit firms and lawyers
- Supporting the preparation of regulatory reportings
- Cash monitoring and follow-up on invoice approval and payment instructions
- Supporting the preparation and completion of NAV calculations
- You have a degree in the area of business administration / economics, a background in banking or tax consulting
- You already know the basics of accounting principles
- You are eager to learn and motivated to satisfy our clients expectations
- You have good skills in Excel
- You are used to work independently but love to work in a team
- You are fluent in German and/or English
- Excellent internal and external trainings and career development
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Modern office in the financial district at Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- Harmonious and respectful working environment
- A dedicated and talented team that supports you in your personal and professional growth
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours
- 30 days of holidays and meal vouchers
- Company health insurance