Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Previous experience in providing advisory in regards to collective investment schemes
- Close collaboration with clients and experience dealing with Luxembourg based regulatory institutions (CSFF)
- Experience in drafting prospectuses, contractual documentation and other documents associated with investments
- Previous exposure and solid experience in drafting and reviewing contracts, related documents as well as policies
- Practical knowledge in analyzing information on regulations as well as laws
- Ability to assess risk that could have direct impact on the image and reputation of the organization
- Direct cooperation with external advisers and Luxembourg regulators during the fund approval process
- University degree in Law
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Investment Funds
- You are a qualified Lawyer in France, Luxembourg or Belgium
- Very solid knowledge of financial legislation and regulations of the Finance Sector in Luxembourg
- You have excellent knowledge of Fund Industry
- Previous experience and excellent drafting skills
- Very good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Efficient with ability to drive decisions forward
- Outstanding time management with strong sense for processes and procedures
- Client orientated with very good understanding of business drivers
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Any additional language skills would be considered as an asset