Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Participate to the implementation and management of oversight controls, risk analysis in line with standard company procedures
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Analysis and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management and clients
- Assist the Conducting Officers with their daily function
- Daily risk reporting preparation and review with the necessary escalation of critical issues, such as VaR reports
- Review fund’s risk profiles and calibrate risk limits
- When needed conduct risk reviews for all managed products to assess the effectiveness of risk monitoring and its adequacy with the risk profile
- Performing pre-trade checks for non-liquid assets and an oversight on the AIFs valuation
- Participate to the review of the Risk Management Processes and internal policies
- Support the Head of Risk Management for relevant
- Provide input into various projects
- Other ad-hoc analysis and tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activities
- University degree in Finance/Economics or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in the financial industry, preferably in external audit or risk management for the fund industry
- Investment management background is a strong advantage, with experience of UCITS and/or Alternative investment funds
- Excellent use of MSOffice, especially Excel. VBA and SQL appreciate
- Fluency in English is compulsory, French, Italian and/or Spanish will be considered as an asset
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to handle multiple business tasks
- Can do’ attitude combined with the ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Proactive and organised approach to work