Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Provide Legal and Corporate support for client and internal matters
- Review and validate various corporate transactions and draft legal documents
- Direct collaboration with deal teams
- Leading role and first point of contact for company complex transactions
- Supervise the client on-boarding process, provide legal support for new SPVs structures incorporations from A to Z
- Provide Company secretarial tasks of organizing board meetings, drafting minutes and other corporate governance documents
- Supervise and train more junior team members
- University degree in Law
- Experience working for a Law Firm or extensive experience working in a Corporate Department of a Trust Company
- Previous exposure to Private Equity transactions
- Very good skills of drafting and reviewing of corporate documents
- Relevant A-Z Luxembourg corporate governance experience of at least 5 years with preferably management experience
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements for Luxembourg SPV structures
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and manage several tasks
- Perfect command of English is mandatory, other languages being an advantage