Falkerin™ Recruitment specializes in Legal & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance as well as Banking and Operational Services recruitment. We are also often mandated to assist in recruiting for Business Support roles such as HR, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or Administrative Officer positions. We work with leading financial institutions in Luxembourg. Our clients’ portfolio include major Service Providers, leading Fiduciaries, Management Companies, Real Estate Investments and global Private Equity Houses.
Please see below job description and if you believe you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for the post please send us your CV in English by clicking on the below APPLY button.
Alternatively you can send us your profile to email@example.com. Please make sure to include job Reference#.
- Making sure all regulatory and legal filings such as CSFF and RCS are carried out within deadlines
- In charge of day-to-day administration including monitoring of the Company Secretarial electronic mailbox
- Making sure that documents are duly executed in accordance with company articles of incorporation and by the duly authorized signatories
- Update and maintain the Corporate Records of the Company
- Manage changes to directorships when necessary
- Ensure that the Company Secretarial Procedure Manual is kept up-to-date
- Providing support in respect to all aspects of the preparation of Board meetings and post meeting activities
- Preparation of correspondence for all Luxembourg entities including board minutes, circular resolutions, proxies etc.
- Oversight of the preparation, processing and payment of invoices and payment orders, arrange wire transfers and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Ensuring the required timing and the proper flow of funds through various entities in accordance with legal ownership
- Working with various third party service providers such ass accountants, lawyers, auditors, operating partners, custodian, banks, tax advisers
- University degree or adequate experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience as a Paralegal Officer or Legal Assistant ideally in a legal department of a Trust company or a leading fiduciary
- Practical knowledge of the corporate legal environment
- Good understanding of financial regulatory framework is considered a strong asset
- Rigorous and precise with good understanding of the business drivers
- Autonomous, organized, attentive to detail, flexible and capable of prioritizing tasks
- Comfortable dealing with Senior Executives
- Fluency in English, German and French